Monday, February 4, 2008

Awwwww

The other night I left just before bedtime. Alex was sad so Matt suggested he write down his thoughts. Anyway, when I got home, this message was on the fridge. It says, "I (heart) U Mom"
I think my little girl has pink eye or something similar. I'm not sure if you can tell, but her eyes are all droopy and watery and her eyelids are purple/pink. Plus, they are really goopy, but clean in this picture. So we were in the car and she sneezed. Then, in a really pathetic, sick voice, she squeaked, "bless me". I was cracking up. Also in the car, Alex realized that it looked different outside. He announced, "Hey, it's all foggy outside. We need to erase it. How do you erase fog?" I told him it isn't erasable. Then he answered, "But you can erase it on the windows." Quite a thinker. It reminds me of the time we were watching The Empire Strikes Back as kids. You know the part with the snow and the crazy yeti? Nathan asked me why I was waving my arms around. I told him I was trying to clear the foggy screen because I couldn't tell what was going on. He was busting up.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, Alex is so cute. And I hope Bekah doesn't have pink-eye. That would bite.

I'm just about ready to start counting down the days 'til I come see you. I figured that I'd better wait until there is less than a month left. February 8th can't come soon enough!

H said...

Oh, I can't wait to have a little one of my own that writes me "I love U".

Poor Bekah, she doesn't look to happy.That's my vote, by the way.

Much love,
Heather

Anonymous said...

If it's pinkeye, it's a mild case. To be safe, wash everything constantly - towels, pillow cases, especially hands. Once you have it in the house, it's really hard to shake.

Anonymous said...

Kinda makes your heart melt... I sure do miss the hugs and love.

When Jenny had pinkeye we used some ointment from the doctor and it cleared up pretty fast. No one else in the house got it, either!

I sure do love this blog---I look at it everyday at my work!

Sarah said...

Ok, so it looks a lot worse now. But, we did get some meds for her. Matt also has a really bad bug which stinks cuz he's got the hardest month of med school right now. So far Alex and I are safe and hopefully it will stay that way!