This was while Alex was sick, hence the droopy eyelid. He wanted me to make him a scorpion so I did the best I could. It wasn't Michelangelo, but you could tell what it was. He played with it for a while, then when he was done, I asked him what he did with his scorpion. He replied, "He wanted a bigger tail." I said, "Oh, ok." He matter-of-fact-ly added, "He asked me. So I did it for him." What a complying.....um...master, I guess?
Autumn in Placerville
7 years ago
3 comments:
Aw, the poor kid looks so pathetic when he's sick.
And wow. Um... Sarah... don't plan on him attending art school.
I wanted to see your scorpion!
Sweet scorpion. Alex always cracks me up. (And hey blogstock anyday :)
Jason used to ask me to make playdoh animals for him, but then he realized his own sculptures more closely resembled nature.
Post a Comment