This is a favorite of mine from a couple weeks ago.
An example of how Bekah (this spelling seems to be winning) won't wear clothes, but
that isn't what is funny. She really likes to jump.
She might have a killer toe touch one day, but I think
she'll need some help on her landing skills. The best part is that she does it on purpose -- this is no accident. (You might think that if you know how prone to falling this one is.)
7 comments:
Haha! Hilarious!
That's pretty funny! I watched it like ten times.
haha! I guess the diaper gives some padding...but my butt would still be seriously sore if I tried something like that :) Kids amaze me!
I remember you loved jumping when you were little, Sarah. But I remember you wearing clothes. Kids are funny in order to provide amusement for parents. Steven loves sliding off the couch head first on his back and landing on his head. It makes him laugh every time. Do you have your heater on really high? How come your naked kids aren't freezing?
The heater isn't high at all. I guess all their running keeps them warm enough.
That is funny! - Grandma Jill (GJ)
Love it Sarah! Hahahahah
Post a Comment