Thursday, February 21, 2008

I've been tagged



Who kissed who first? Matt kissed me. But I used to take his gum from him in high school. No, it wasn't a fresh piece.

Who asked who out first? um...I'm not really sure. We were always just "hanging out". I think it was Matt's idea to go see Ice Age in the theater. That was kinda a date.
Who was the first to say "I love you"? Matt. But I was thinking it.
Who proposed? Matt did before he left for Utah and again when I got there a month later, with a ring this time.

How long have you been together? Together for 5 years, 10 months. Married 5 years, 3 months

How long did you date? Dated 4 months, engaged 3 months

Who eats more? Dessert: me. Food in general: Matt.

Who is taller? Matt is 8 inches taller

Who has more speeding tickets? Matt. None for me--yay!
Who is more sensitive? It depends on the situation. My friends used to call me "the Tinman" because they said I had no heart.
If you have an argument, who usually wins the fight? There is no winning, it is usually just a misunderstanding that we have to straighten out. We're too alike to disagree.

Who does the laundry? Both

Who does the dishes? Matt probably does them about 70% of the time.

Who sleeps on the right? Matt

Who pays the bills? Me

Who mows the lawn? Matt, but I rake a lot

Who makes dinner? Me

Who usually drives? Both of us. Especially now, because he can study if I drive.

Who is more stubborn? Can Alex be a choice?

Who has more siblings? Definitely me. But Matt has way more friends than I do.

I have to tag someone now. Mary? Haha just kidding. I tag Rachel and Kacey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Knew most of that, but it's still cute. I like hearing about you and Matt, as well as the chidlins. And was that a hint that I'm supposed to get married? Wow, that's a strange thought.

Anonymous said...

Sarah, fun stuff! I realize I'm a 20th century moron, but what do you mean I'm tagged? I don't get it.

BTW I had Jedd read your ode and he laughed hard.

And Mom, I got a See's brochure in the mail and all that talk of milk chocolate with butterscotch is really making me want some bordeaux.

Sarah said...

Rach, all it means is that you answer the same questions on your blog about you and Jedd. "Tag, your it", kind of thing.

Unknown said...

Gee, I should have put Carter as the most stubborn...I think preschoolers take the cake on that. Thanks for playing, this was fun to read!