

Here we see the two subjects ready for church. After close observation, it seems that subject (1) has not grown much in the last year. Subject (2), however, is a reasonable height for this particular species.
Blah, blah, blah, anyway....I swear she eats--usually even more than her brother!
15 comments:
They are so stinkin' cute! and she's just little like her mama.
love you,
miss you,
Heather
Hurrah for telephones! I read Nathan's comment on Mary's blog and decided to call him, and he told me about your blog, and then I read your comment on my blog and decided to call you, finally getting the info on your blog! It's great, as I knew it would be. I can relate to bouncy balls at dinner but not the cold. Thanks for the laughs!
I was just noticing everyone's different spelllings for Rebekah. I love the poll.
So cute! Heather is right, Becka is so much like you were including size (but the eyebrows are Matt's). Remember you were supposed to be 5 foot 2 by the calculations at age two so who knows what heights Rebekah will obtain! Love, Mom
Perhaps Rebekah should try a different name for a change--"pooky", or "the cheekster", or if her size is an issue, "willow" works too. That's why I voted for "something else"; what do you think?
Cheekster would be a great name for you, but not for your face!
HAHA! This reminds me of Ice Age, when Sid is going through the glacier cave and sees the evolving sloth frozen in the wall. Love it! I'm sure Subject (1) will grow eventually. She'll just have to endure being called Shrimp (or something like unto it) until then.
I vote "Bekah," btw. Although, of course you know that, since I am the one who's been bugging you about it.
I haven't bugged, but Mary's right. That's how you spell her name. And I think she looks substantially bigger than when I saw her last.
Sarah, I just love the Children,Chores and Chocolate picture. You all look so cute. Is there any way I can get a regular photo of that? Love to all, Linda
Love the new layout. Way more exciting. How long did it take you to do that?
I love the pictures and title BUT it's hard to read white text on a black background - it makes my eyes go wiggy. Btw, who made the mickey mouse cake?
Rach - I was going to ask if that was going to mess with people's eyes. I almost did red on black, but I thought white would be better. I'll keep playing with it and you can tell me if it is better
Mares - It didn't take too long. I had some tips from some other people. Glad you like it
Oh, and Mary and I made the cake. But I have to say I was the head chef and she was the sous chef :)
Sarah, you're so cool. You can roast a turkey (I never have) and make picture cakes like Dad used to. You can even put pictures up on your blog by yourself. Wow.
Post a Comment