Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Sisters are the best


My sisters love me and I love them. I wish we could have all gone to girl's camp at the same time. Rach, are we invited to yours? I went to go get the mail and I found a package. Mary is coming to see us in 4 days (yay!) and she still sent me something. Probably because I told her I had a bad day. There is a note saying that the money is to buy a cordless phone (what a spaz!), and, of course, some chocolate. Rachel sent me a box of See's candies for our 5 year anniversary in November --that was the best! So this is my dedication to them. Love you guys!
P.S. I'm not the tallest -- I'm just the one wearing heels in this picture.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey Mary, I just noticed that I didn't edit out Michael Christensen there in the background. And I was criticizing your picture!!
Oh well, I'm not going to fix it now.
Oh, and thank you so much for the package!

Anonymous said...

You're welcome! I'm glad you got it, and I'm glad it brightened your day a bit. I'm still hoping someone will invent a teleportation device, even a small one, so I can get things to you instantly. But whatever. Go get that phone, now, you hear?

And I didn't even notice Michael. I was admiring the fact that I didn't stand out like a skyscraper in a picture for once. Thank goodness you guys are within an inch of my height! It makes me feel right at home.

And btw, Rachel was in on the money, too, but she couldn't spare it for the moment. I figured that I must have owed her much more than ten bucks at some point, so I footed the bill. No worries, Rach!

Love ya, sis!

Anonymous said...

That's a great picture - I don't look too pregnant! Mary's right about me wanting to help with the cordless phone fund...and it's been a long "moment". Thanks for thinking of me and you two go have fun for a week together. I love my sisters!

The Haas Family said...

I take all I said back--you and your sisters DO look alike!

H said...

All three of you look beautiful!! I love you.
Heather

· said...

Definitely true. I really like that picture. Maybe you can email us a higher-res version sometime. Btw, I really like what you are saying, too. I definitely feel the same about me bros :)