This was over a week ago, but I'm finally getting the pictures up from when we went to the zoo and then picked up Aunt Mary.
This one is of Rebekah all bundled up for the zoo. (I think it was like 20 degrees at the most)

Here we are posing in front of the frozen waterfall. Alex has his trusty stick by his side, of course

Alex on the seal statue. After we took the picture I noticed that sign on the ground that says, "Don't climb on the statues" Breaking the rules, like a Locke child would do.

In the van with Aunt Mary. We were on the way to Olive Garden for dinner. Really good, but I think I ate so much that that is what made me sick the next day.
6 comments:
The frozen waterfall is awesome! But...I'd rather see it in pictures than have to go out in the cold.
I agree with Rach. I'm glad it warmed up while I was there!
I can't believe how cold it is!! Frozen waterfall! I've never even heard of such a thing. You guys are very cute. I really look forward to seeing you!! Love you long time!
Lucky! The Olive Garden is what I miss the most about living in Kirksville (except family, of course!)
So.. why is a pic of my pretty baby sister and cute little niece and nephew named "blah" ?
good to see that you had a chance to get together with Mares, though :)
I'll try to be more careful with the naming, 73. I was in a hurry.
Thanks for the compliment :)
Post a Comment