Best excuse for not wanting to eat dinner: "I'm not starving" (Alex)
Best reason for not being nice: "It's fun" (Alex)
Best excuse for not going to bed: "I'm poopy" (Rebekah)
Best reason for not going potty: "I hit my bum off and it flew away so I can't poop on the potty" (Alex)
Best reason for kicking your brother: "It's exercise" (Rebekah)
Best way to get around getting in trouble for saying "shut up": "Shut down, Bekah!" (Alex)
My, what talented children we have! Anyone else have kids with so many awards to their name?
Autumn in Placerville
7 years ago
10 comments:
His bum flew away? Classic. I'll tell you what--those kids are hip. They must have a pretty rockin' dad...Rockin'.
OH Sarah!! Thanks for the laughs. Those quotes are hillarious. Very creative post.
Hahaha! I love it!
haha. Can't wait until Brycen becomes a real person and can talk.
You've got some talented and smart kiddos. My haven't gotten to that stage yet. I don't if they ever will.... Ha Ha!
I am cracking up. Your kids win hands down. I love the "exercise" and "bum flew away." so funny!!!!
Those are really good reasons. It's tough to be outsmarted by a kid! The bum flying away comment was creative. I'll have to start letting my hands or legs fly away when it is time to do dishes or vacuum. Thanks for the chuckle!
Very funny. What will they think of next?
Hey Sarah. Kari told me to look on your blog for these funny quotes. She was right on, they were priceless. Thanks for having such cute kids to make us all laugh.
These are hilarious!!!
Post a Comment