Here we are sitting on the front porch on Sunday night because it was actually warm!! I went outside to wait for the rain and it ended up that we got to see some lightening too. Well, Alex didn't watch because he had his hands over his eyes. He doesn't mind thunder because it's just a noise, but lightening "can get you" so he doesn't like it. So, why, then, am I still wearing a sweater if it was so warm? Because our house was colder than it was outside.
Ok, so update: Matt will be done with his finals on Friday!
I think the first thing on his list is to wash the cars. As everyone probably knows by now, Mary is coming for spring break. So on Saturday, we'll be going to St. Louis to pick her up after a trip to the zoo. Mary had a couple requests, so we'll probably be eating a lot of chocolate and watching a lot of movies. Heaven!
9 comments:
How fun, it was beautiful on Sunday. It made me wish we had walked to church. You look pretty, great picture!
I'm so glad Mary is coming for a visit. Your dad said she is very excited. I hope you all have a wonderful time!!!! Sorry I haven't posted for a while. I still read and enjoy your blog. Love, Linda
Cute picture! It's funny, your hair looks SO dark compared to the chidlins.
1 day, 4 hours, and 29 minutes, according to my countdown! Of course, that's until midnight Friday night. Whatever. It's still soon!!
Where's the head of the household in this photo? I hear he sure is a handsome fellow.
Hey!! I'm so happy you have a blog! I found you on Kari's and HAD NO IDEA you guys were in Missouri! What a surprise! Good luck finishing up finals Matt! Our blog is capellclan.blogspot.com
Your kids are so cute!! What a cute fam.
Love, Sheila (Stacy) Capell
Cute blog..
You guys are so cute sitting on the porch. I miss you.
Love,
Heather
Cool.. how long do you have with Matt off? (When does he dive back in - does he have to work in the interim?)
Matt's off for a week. No work or anything -- just lots of fat and t.v. radiation. all good things.
Post a Comment