Friday, March 28, 2008

I'm a bit late

Ok, so I know Mary had this one on her blog, but it is just too cute. Also, Mary had listed on her blog all the things we did while she was here. So I'm going to steal her list so I don't have to describe them and/or think about it. So, if you've seen the list, "skip to the end" (if you don't know what that is from, how do you live with yourself?)..... I might have left some comments in red.

-Ate at Olive Garden in St. Louis
-Sarah got sick
-Made Oreo Bon Bons, Lasagna, Creamy Chicken Enchiladas, Cheescake, Molten Chocolate Cake, and Sugar Cookies
-Met several of Sarah's friends (I payed them)
-Went to a lake and went rock skipping
-Toured Matt's med school
-Went to Walmart (I know, highlight, right?)
-Played with kids
-Babysat (We're users)
-Slept in
-Nearly froze my tail off (oh, it was warm here, just not in our house)
-Watched lots of movies, including Bee Movie, An Ideal Husband, Six Days Seven Nights, The Ultimate Gift, The Office (t.v. show, but same difference), etc.
-Played boggle and lost horribly (This would be Mary losing to ME--*evil laughs*)
-Laughed a lot (at us, not with us)
-Had lots of fun
-Relaxed a lot


Ok, so that is the end. Here is Alex's cheesy smile at the park.
Bekah just being herself.
Mary and Bekah. Not the best quality, but it's cute.
Kids in the morning.
Okay, this is Easter. They don't look especially stoked (have a high school word) to start an egg hunt, but, in Bekah's defense, she threw up 2 hours before this. Alex, I have nothing to say to you. J/K
Bekah had a knack for finding eggs.
Alex is cheesy again.
So you can't see her face, I know. I really posted this picture because there is a slight blur that makes my wedding ring almost look biggish. Not that I want it bigger, I just thought it was funny.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Bekah squished between the washer and dryer! Little kids love finding narrow places to squeeze into, which makes shopping at Costco difficult because they're always disappearing into cracks. It looks like you guys had a fun, cold egg hunt. Was there anything besides chocolate?

Anonymous said...

I took that picture! I love it! I also love Alex's cheesy smiles. He pulls it off well.

It's funny, as soon as I read that, "so if you've seen this already..." and before I even read the rest, I heard your voice say that line. I know you and that movie all too well.

And as for the boggle... if I wasted my time playing the computer game every night, maybe I'd beat you!

And P.S., it took you an eternity to post something that I wrote. 10 points.

Maria and Ryan said...

ha ha ha! Your ring--big--ha ha ha! (all in good fun, of course) Your ring is about as big as mine is, yes we know that because we used to compare them back in good ol' FlexTech days and they are, in fact, the exact same size. But we WANT them that way. Right? Right? Right...?

Also your kids are adorable! I like the picture of Bekah on Matt's back the best. She's gotten so big. We miss you guys tons! When are you coming to Vancouver?

Anonymous said...

Post a new entry, blast it!

And by the way, thank you so much for the package! I like the sweater!