After church we came over to the old Joseph Smith house
And in the barn
In front of the house. I really wanted a picture with this awesome tree with bright yellow leaves.
I just love how they are laughing their heads off here.
On the way into the Sacred Grove --my favorite part of our trip.
These were the most beautiful colors that I had seen anywhere.
From there we stopped by the Hill Cumorah and it was a lot bigger than I was expecting. To describe it best, it was a great hill for rolling down while calling out, "As you wish!".
The second city on our venture was Niagara Falls. We stuck to the Canuck side which did not disappoint. Still freezing.
Oh look, proof that Michael actually was with us on the trip.
Some refuge from the cold in the Hershey's store.
We had 9 Canadian dollars so we had to use it on chocolate.
One last look at the falls before heading home.
1 comment:
Fun trip!! We hope to do the exact same thing (Canada and all) before we leave this summer.
Post a Comment