Alex's pumpkin that he maybe spent 2 minutes on. Speedy? No. His mom is too much of a perfectionist and it was too nice of a day to ignore the backyard that was calling to him. Thank goodness that tooth is out now--that is pretty freaky looking.
Kate getting in on the picture taking.
Bekah with "her" (Dad's) pumpkin. The one time we hand the kids a knife and tell them to hack away and they'd rather play. I guess they didn't understand the freedom. They didn't like how hard it was and quickly gave up.
The costumes.
I bought this last year on clearance. I didn't know at the time how perfect it would be for Keturah.
This hair took a lot of gel and hairspray.
He actually looks scary. He really was frightening the small children at the church party.
Michael the cow
I did an encore presentation of my 80's girl that we didn't get a picture of. Here is the one in 2007--same outfit.
Matt in what he wears half the time anyway--scrubs.
2 comments:
I think I missed the punchline of the title... are you missing Ian?
By the way, that picture should circulate every year so we never forget the fun we all have together! Your kids are getting so big! Tell Matt next time he needs to step the costume up, lol. Maybe a robe and light saber next year. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment