Bekah: I'm Ninja Venom Girl! Want pain?
Invisible Opponent (oddly, with the same voice as Bekah): Sure.(pause) Where is it?
Bekah lets out a hiss/growl as she does a toe touch-esque sort of move. Intimidating, to be sure.
On a road trip, Alex asks, "How do they build bridges across a river?"
Bekah enlightens him, "First they build the bridge, then they add the water."
Bekah is wrapped up in a sheet and she tells me that she is a mummy.
"Oooo, scary." I say.
After a quiet 10 seconds she asks, "How come some moms wrap themselves in toilet paper?"
I guess I should enunciate a little better.
Bekah, Alex, and Matt were immersed in an insult battle. "You're a weirdo dude!" "Oh yeah, you're a dude poop!"
You get the idea. Bekah ended all attempts in rebuttal when she accused Matt with, "You pee in your eyeballs!"
We were reading the Book of Mormon story with Nephi and Laban. We just described how Nephi had to cut off Laban's head and Bekah wrinkles her nose and in all sincerity asks, "Did he use a chainsaw?"
Autumn in Placerville
7 years ago
8 comments:
Ahh, Bekah. Ever the little lady! It's hard to believe such gruesome thoughts come from her pretty little head :)
It does seem worse, somehow, coming from a girl.
I love reading your blog. Always makes me smile!
I imagine using a chainsaw might attract a little attention from Laban's guards. Effective, though.
At least she was thinking about the scriptures...that always makes a mom proud. hey did you ever get my email? If not my email is carlysyndergaard@yahoo.com......if you still had any questions let me know.
I haven't ever commented before, but that doesn't mean I don't follow your beautiful family. I just wanted to give you some experienced advice..... I don't think Nephi had chainsaws. Just a thought...
Love, Aunt Kim
I'm going to use that "pee in your eyeballs" comment sometime when I really need it. Seriously, SO funny! I love that girl!
p.s. just because I haven't called you back yet doesn't mean I don't care. It just means I have a constant headache and want to throw up all day, and when the 1st trimester is over, I really will call :-) we can plan how our trips to CA can coincide! YES!
Bekah's basically getting as funny as Alex. Stop mindtwisting your children, Sarah.
You've gotta get the kids to watch the Sandlot movies if they haven't already. Exactly the right humor zone.
Post a Comment