Thursday, January 28, 2010

Oh boy.


Alex is singing praises. He's getting a brother.

25 comments:

Melanie Chambers said...

I am the first one to say CONGRATULATIONS. Perfect sets now. That litttle guy is guaranteed to be cute. The picture of your 3 laughing is adorable.

Nashelle said...

YAY! Congrats!

Melissa said...

2 and 2. It's perfect!

Shuldberg said...

hip hip horray! Congratulations!!

Mom said...

Congratulations! I'm excited!

Amy Beatty said...

On my!! SO exciting!!I can't believe you already know. I have heard the saying" A rich mans family"- meaning one boy and girl, but I think you have got it right. Two of each. I'm jealous!

Carrie said...

Boy, girl, girl, boy, just like the Christensens :) Congrats, Sarah (and Alex)!!

Melissa said...

yay! Congrats!

Pattie said...

how exciting

Maria and Ryan said...

Hey Congrats you crazies! How does Matt feel about it?

Rachel said...

Hooray for boys!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome Sarah. I can hardly wait to see him. Linda

Anonymous said...

Yay, we're both having boys!! I love you. Hope you're doing well.
Love,
Heather

K.E.N said...

I didn't realize you were that far along. Awesome! Congrats Alex...oh and all the rest of you.

Mary said...

Yay! Congrats! And I like that picture. That blanket looks familiar...

Jenny said...

Congrats! I know Matt must be happy!

The Haas Family said...

Oh my gosh, CONGRATS!!! I had no idea you were even pregnant (and it's not like you would show anyway!) That is so exciting! You make gorgeous children!! So happy for you.

Ian and Tamra said...

Yay for boys! Congratulations. How fun to have another addition to the family so soon! Hugs for you Sarah.

Kristina said...

Congratulations, we're so excited for you!

Jaime said...

Congrats! I am SO excited for you too!!! :)

Unknown said...

You're maintaining balance in the universe! Congratulations, Alex and the rest of your family

April Henderson said...

Congrats that is so exciting!

Danika said...

Congrats! So when are you due?

thesquiresfamily said...

CONGRATS!!! So happy for you!

Amber Draper said...

Congratulations! That's awesome!