Monday, January 4, 2010

Bekah's 4th

We had a great time in California and there is a lot to cover, so for now we'll just stick with the birthday girl and get to the rest later.

Bekah and Grandma Linda modeling her new vest from G. Linda and Grandpa Robin.

Bekah and cousin Lily--they could be sisters. Both tiny with big brown eyes and tiny chins.

At my mom's, she made sure to get tickled by Aunt Mary

and play in a basket with cousin Brycen.

My mom used her mad skills and whipped out an ice cream cake and Mary drew a cute cat on it.

I did the border and writing. Nothing fancy because we only had a few minutes so the ice cream wouldn't melt.


Keturah can vouch for its yumminess.

**and more presents**



Just a fun picture of the girls in (somewhat) matching pajamas.


The third round of birthday festivities was at Grandma Sallie and Grandpa Rich's house.
She's not loved at all.

Everyone at dinner--celebrating a Christmas Eve birthday with Bekah: 3 great grandparents, 2 grandparents, 2 parents, an aunt, 2 siblings, and 2 dogs.


Aunt Jenny's cake won some smiles.

If she were any cuter, it'd be painful.



And here is a video of Bekah and Brycen playing in the basket. I don't know, it's probably only fun for family to watch.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Bekah. Isn't it amazing what simple things kids enjoy. Why we bother buying them toys when they have such things as laundry baskets is beyond me.

Grandma Jill said...

Bekah is so cute! Thanks for the post that highlights lots of great memories from your visit. I loved seeing the cousins play together.

K.E.N said...

I agree, if she were anymore cute it would be painful. Happy Birthday!

Amy Beatty said...

You have got some cute kids! I think I might have saw you and your sister leaving the temple as my mom and I ran in. We were late or otherwise I would have ran over for a hello.You were on the other side of the fountain from me! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun!

Mary said...

Ah! I love it! I can't get over how adorable she is!! It already is painful. I really like that picture of her and Keturah both smiling. And I love her and Brycen's giggles playing with that basket. Post more soon!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I haven't checked the blogs in a LONG time. Sorry. The birthday pictures are darling. I especially like the one hugging Bekah. What a doll! Grandma Linda