Sunday, January 10, 2010

Just like the good ol' days

Yes, MORE Christmas junk. Apparently we have too much family or something. Anyway, this was the ragin' occasion at my dad's joint. Since I was 15, we have crammed more people in one living room than any fireman would be comfortable with. Each year seems to add more bodies, and I'm pretty sure there are always some people missing. Usually this is me and my clan, but this year, we were privy to the party.

Bekah hangin' with Grandpa Robin (my pops)

This is the kids' own dance party in the garage.


Uncle Danny's illegitimate child. Just kidding--that's Keturah.

Let me tell ya--I know this is a really dumb picture. However, I'm never in any pictures. So this is the proof that I was there and this is what is produced when Matt has the camera. Mona Lisa.


And some happy kids...




And this is just the view around the room


Thanks to everyone who made this night memorable. We loved every minute of it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing all the Christmas's. I'm sorry you didn't get one of all the wrapping paper knee deep in the living room. Kind of scary. I'm hoping the grandchildren went home with at least half of their presents. I loved spending time with your precious family. Love you all, Linda

H said...

You guys certainly were busy! I'm so glad I got to spend a little time with you.( I would always take more) You have a beautiful family, and it will be exciting to see the new addition. I love you,
Heather

Mary said...

You got a snort out of me with the illegitimate child bit. Thanks for the pics -- it's almost as if I was there! I can totally see myself sitting on the floor tossing a nerf ball at Matt L. and watching all the craziness. I do wish I could have seen the mile-high wrapping paper, though! :)