Later that night I told him to go get in the bathtub and while walking past the bathroom, I did a double take. He apparently had had the time to graffiti his other set of cheeks as well. I almost could not hold in the laughter. I found Matt and told him, "Don't laugh, but go check out Alex in the tub." He was dying. Of all the available canvas of skin, who pulls their pants out to try and jam a marker down at that awkward angle? What a strange bird we have. I was extremely tempted to take a picture, but I didn't want it to come back and haunt him for life.
Also, he swallowed his first lost tooth amongst some apple , but thankfully there was another loose one to follow and this one did not go down the hatch.
9 comments:
Are you sure he fits in with these people?
http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/
Lol.
I laughed out loud, especially looking at the peopleofwalmart link.So funny. I love kids and weird walmart people.
You should have taken the picture. I'm sure you will want it as leverage at some point, being the cheeky fellow that he is. :)
Sarah
What the heck are you doing to those kids to make them look more grown up....Ahh so cute...
the kid is an artist, a pretty funny one I might add...and actually if you think about it the backside is probably one of your best options for a canvas as far as the body goes! what a cute kid. here here on the water in Pollock Pines, delicious and truly a beautiful place. also here here on January lasting forever, this month just drags it's feet every year. I'm glad you guys got to go home, that really makes it feel like Christmas.
Congratulations, Alex! You guys just might have to go see "The Tooth Fairy!" I love checking in you guys; you are missed!
I'll have to tell you a story about Jason's brother doing something worse with markers...but that is an in person story for another day. WTG Alex
Oh man, kids are funny. Your blog always cracks me up! I loved your comments on the good water in Cali too! People think I'm a freak because I talk about how good our water was up in the hills. And every time we go to visit, my family is like, Charla can I get you some water??? Yes Please! They used to always be offering us sodas and juice and drinks and we were like, no we just want water, we want to enjoy it while we're here :) Now it's like the running joke :)
Brilliant title, you clever girl! Come be our neighbors!
Post a Comment