We celebrated Keturah's birthday about a week ago, but it felt like she was already 1 for the past 6 weeks. She's been walking, stalking, and squawking for at least that long, so there really wasn't anything to graduate to. But, it was really fun to spoil her (more) for a day. We had the Crellins over for the weekend--appropriate since they were the first ones to meet her besides her own family.
The cake fun:
The evidence of her distant doting family in Cali...
Bekah requested this picture of them both on their horses.
It was hard to get her to look up for a picture, but at least that means she was really into all her gifts.
Also, the drool gets progressively worse as she opens more and more presents.
11 comments:
Happy birthday, cute girl!
Happy Birthday Keturah!
I'm glad that we could be a part of the celebrations! We love you Keturah!
She's so stinkin' cute! Ah! I love it! And those cakes look delicious. Good job on that ladybug. Gah! I wish I was at your house right now!
Oh, you're too funny :) I can't believe she's one, time is flyin'! Evan's almost 3! Yikes! I could have a nervous breakdown if I thought about it hard enough.
I'm glad she had a good birthday. You look great!
I love the cake pictures! Looks like she had a wonderful birthday.
BLAST! I wish we were the Crellins! They have all the luck.
Your offspring are. SO. CUTE! Those Guymon genes are amazing, if I do say so myself...
Sarah, I've been missing your blogs! Happy to see some pictures! Congrats on the baby, did I mention that before? And Horray for Keturah! P.S. Does that girl have a nickname or what? Ket? Turah? Ok. so I'm not that funny. Seriously though, what do you call her for short?
Love you!
She is darling! When she's 14, she will read that title and be mortified :)
haven't read blogs forever! Congrats on boy #2! And you just always crack me up- "blue eyes, fat thighs" :)
Post a Comment