Bekah's chocolate face:
The egg dying kit I got on clearance last year was different. It was like paint that you apply with a little sponge. It was so messy and didn't come off of our fingers for weeks.
Matt told Alex to hold up his eggs and it looks like they replaced his eyeballs.
4 comments:
That's weird, dying eggs with a sponge. It's funny, when I saw that picture of Alex I thought it looked like eyes, too. I like the pictures! I'll try and call you sometime this week. Maybe tomorrow. Be there!
My kids wouldn't have been able to resist all that blank canvas of skin.
Ha - yeah, Rach - same goes for mine. Alex's fingers are no surprise, but the lack of any on the rest of his body is commendable :)
Looks like fun! We dyed eggs too with the big kids. I haven't done it since I was little so I thought it was fun.
Heather
Post a Comment