Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I wonder whose family this is...

When my mom and sister and Matt's parents and sister were all at church with us I got the question, "Now which one was your mom?"
Umm...there is really no guessing involved. We are very much segregated by the obvious hair/eye color, not to mention other physical traits.
So, yeah, Bekah and I stick out like sore thumbs, but at least we are cute, right? Okay, well, Bekah's cute.

Anyway, we got to hang out with these guys for a couple of days. That random snowstorm that we had cut into some of our time with the fam. They spent a lovely morning at the Denver airport instead of 6 extra hours with us. Oh well, what can you do?

The kids did have a great time though.


Nice, huh? I didn't have much to do with all the little ones occupied. After the kids went to bed, we watched Les Miserables and the next night we saw The Boy in Striped Pajamas. I guess we were feeling the drama. We also went out to some Mexican food and discovered none of us liked the cheese they used.
I also got to go to class with Matt for the first time while they took the kids.
That about sums it up--it was too short of a trip, that is for sure.
It was great to see everyone and we had fun while it lasted.

5 comments:

H said...

Connor just woke up so I can't say much. Rachel's blog took up most my free time today! Love you, Looks like fun!
Heather
I think your cute!!

Mary said...

I only saw Les Mis in French class, in French, and not the musical, and I don't remember much.

Sucks that you guys didn't have much time together. I laughed at the picture. You and Bekah do stick out quite a lot. Heehee.

Rachel said...

Either I'm a blogging time waster or master entertainer. I think I'd rather not ask Heather which.

That picture came out great. I tend to think of you more as "pretty" than "cute" - but hey, both are good!

Shanda said...

It's always so fun to see family for a blessing

Chambers said...

Fun to have so much family in town. Your hair looks so long in the pic with you and Matt's family. You and Becca are very very cute.