She started out her day with a couple presents.
She picked cereal for breakfast with strawberries. This chick loves strawberries--too bad they are ridiculously expensive this time of year.
We took her to Burger King for lunch and to play in the only indoor play area in this town. We contemplated sledding, but when the wind chill makes it below zero, you think twice about it. So Burger King it was.
After the BK the kids watched Cinderella. Then she was in the mood to go out in the fresh Christmas Eve snow, so her and Dad went for a walk to look at Christmas lights. Alex came in to watch me finish up the cake. Bekah wanted a snake, so that is what we did. I've never heard of a 3 year old girl that wants a snake for a cake, but whatever.
After that were the rest of her presents.
11 comments:
She is the cutest little girl, with such a winsome smile. Love that she wanted a snake cake and it still looked yummy after the kids got to it, not bad.
Thanks for sharing Bekah's day with all of us. It was almost like being there. Bekah and Alex are so cute. Love the snake cake. Linda
What a cute snake! I love the personality that choice shows. Bekah's such a pretty little pixie. I wish we lived closer. I hope you've all had a nice vacation and holiday stretch.
She is just adorable! I love the snake cake. I hope you saw the cake Chaundra made for Haleigh's birthday, it resembled a Barbie jumping out of a birthday cake :) Also, I just paid 5 bucks for stawberries yesterday! I can't help it, they're so good and it's the only fruit Evan will eat. The things we do for our kids!
The pictures are wonderful! A snake cake - that is original. I remember a snail and turtle in the family but no one asked for a snake. Love you all and miss you - Mom
That snake is awesome, Sarah! I wish I was there to help, just so I could brag about it. Bekah is darling, and Alex is really cute too (don't tell him I said that, though, otherwise he'll yell at me.) Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of months!! And by then there'll be a third mini Guymon in the mix!
That is hilarious!!! Too cute!
What is with all my friends and their ability to make THE COOLEST cakes for their kids? That's awesome! And I'm glad she had such a great day!
Happy Birthday, Beauty! 3 is the BEST!
I love the cake! I still think it is the funniest thing that she asked for a snake cake! Happy Birthday Bekah!
She is so cute, well all of you are of course. I've just read every thing on your blog up until now or then. Sounds like you had a fun christmas. and the Nutcracker, that's awesome. We just got to go out on our first date. Nathan took me to a really fancy dinner and then to a movie. Kids are great, but it is nice to get away. Well I love you so stinkin much!! I miss you dreadfully,
Heather
P.S. I want a picture of you and your pregnant belly!
Post a Comment