On Saturday, I made a gingerbread house. It was kind of time consuming, but it saved me the 10 bucks it costs to buy a kit. The only problem is now we have a bunch of gingerbread cookies and a house, and Matt and I aren't super into gingerbread (well, c'mon, it's not chocolate!).
But here are the kids and I decorating the thing.
10 comments:
Wow I can't believe you made that house!! I'm impressed. I thought we did good just to piece together the store bought one =D
Yeah, I was given some trade secrets :). I couldn't have done it without them. If you are curious, I can fill you in.
Gotta love homemade gingerbread!
I'm impressed! I probably would have forked out the $10.00, because I don't know the first thing about making ginger bread!
I like that picture of you and Matt. Sweet gingerbread house (pun intended)! I'll have to steal the recipe from you sometime.
You guys are so sweet. I see a little belly!! How exciting.
Love you,
Heather
Sarah, you are amazing. Not only for looking that cute pregnant, but designing your own edible house! I was also impressed with that list of desserts you're up to - they're all difficult! My skill is limited to baking; I don't make candy.
Oh how fun...you look cute in that dress.
Fun mommy! did u like your icing? those r so cute!
The gingerbread looks fantastic. It looks so yummy too. And I have to say once again I have never seen a pregnant woman shake it like you did! You were hot!
Post a Comment