Monday, December 1, 2008

It must be in the genes

Anyone who knows Rebekah very well knows that she is not typically described as "graceful". Someday she will make millions doing physical comedy because she has a knack for making falling look so darn funny.
I was walking out of the gym today warning, "Be careful guys, it's really slip--". That's when I went down. I partially caught myself with my hands but I didn't realize until I was buckling Bekah into her carseat (yes, she took her own little spill as well) that I was bleeding. We must be related.


2 comments:

H said...

Sarah!! Be careful! You better be taking care of that little baby. (J/K, I know you are.)Hope you had a great thanks giving. Thank you for calling on my B-day. I love you so much.
Heather

Anonymous said...

It looks like you got a snake bite and had cut it so the poison would drain. Smooth move on the fall. If you an Bekah are Stooges, who's the third?