Too funny... I was blog hopping and stumbled onto yours. I'm happy to see that you're all doing so well. Rebekah Noel is a crackup. Congrats on the new baby. That's wonderful news. I'll have to bookmark your blog so I can check in after the new baby arrives. Take care guys. -Brian
Sarah, what's up? How the heck are you? What's this about Michigan? Why the heck don't I just call you and find out, huh? Why the heck am I writing this retarded paragraph as my comment on a completely unrelated posting. No one will ever know the deepness of my brain...except maybe FlexTech. That place rocked. I loved it.
9 comments:
Way to follow in Alex's footsteps!
Deep thoughts!! Those words alone bring back so any good memory's. That was awesome!!
Haha! I wonder where the headache one came from, eh? Loved the deep thoughts link.
LOL! I love it!!!!!!!
Your kids crack me up...btw thanks for reminding me how much fun the last 20wks will be....
Aww. That girl is so dang cute!
Too funny... I was blog hopping and stumbled onto yours. I'm happy to see that you're all doing so well. Rebekah Noel is a crackup. Congrats on the new baby. That's wonderful news. I'll have to bookmark your blog so I can check in after the new baby arrives. Take care guys.
-Brian
Sarah, what's up? How the heck are you? What's this about Michigan? Why the heck don't I just call you and find out, huh? Why the heck am I writing this retarded paragraph as my comment on a completely unrelated posting. No one will ever know the deepness of my brain...except maybe FlexTech. That place rocked. I loved it.
Sarah - New post. Now. (Por favor)
Post a Comment