S: Time for dinner!
A: I don't like dinner, I like lunch.
S: Ok, fine, it's lunch.
A: But it's not a sandwich.
M: Do you want to put your rice on bread?
A: (whimpering)
M: Bekah, take your fork out of your milk.
S: Alex, eat.
A: But I need help.
M: How old are you?
A: 3
M: Then you don't need help.
A: But I don't want to be 3.
M: Bekah, use your fork.
S: Alex, you need to eat.
A: I want Bekah to eat it.
B: I don't want it.
S: Better eat before it gets cold.
B: (holding her bowl out) Dad, can I put you in the microwave?
M: You want to put ME in the microwave?
A: (giggles)
B: I don't want onion.
M: You are an onion.
B: No, your a bummie onion.
S: Bekah, use your fork!
11 comments:
That was great---I felt like I was right there!!
By the way, I think that Mom's Day book was the neatest idea. What a fun thing to have, to read over and over!
Your posts always crack me up! Thanks for the good laugh!
Don't you love how dinner seems to be the one meal that is always a battle?! The picture is perfect...the kids looks like they're being served their last meal!
Okay, that was HILARIOUS!! I could hear everyone's voices in my head, and see Alex whining, and Bekah totally not listening, and... oh man, that was hilarious!! Perfect script!
LOVE IT--thanks for the laugh!
That was wonderful, one of your funniest yet! Love to all, Linda
Hello my sista,
Well we are back from our long adventure. I loved seeing you and the fam. It seems like so long ago already. I just got caught up with you're blog and I must say, you are pretty stinkin funny! Thank you for everything(Connor's little clothes)
I love ya,
Heather
Yours is scripted out much nicer than ours. Ours is more like, that's it TIME OUT, did I say you could come out of time out. Are you going to eat your food. Do you want to go to bed...no, than eat your food...now chew it, I said chew it, so help me if you spit that out...that's it TIME OUT.
haha, very cute! I think we're just going to stick with gibberish for Brycen. Maybe we'll teach him to talk when he's like....10.
Forgot to say...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALEX!
Yes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALEX!
I loved the post and thought I had responded earlier, but my comment didn't "take" for some reason. Hope Alex had a great day.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment