Monday, May 5, 2008

Another Tag...Ah




A description from my middle name.
P.S. If you can name the movie from the title (sort of), you get 10 pts









J - Jumper. I have always loved to jump. This was my favorite part of cheerleading and ballet, too. Ok, maybe that is lame, but Mary took "Jerk", so I couldn't use that one.

E - Eager. I'm always looking forward to what is coming up. I suppose I need to learn to live in the moment. Yay! I'm blogging!!!!

N - Narcoleptic. Okay, not really. I definitely can't fall asleep anywhere and I am a really light sleeper. I just like to sleep. I'm a night person, so I like to sleep after midnight and until 8 or 9 ideally.

N - Naproxen Sodium. That is Aleve, for you non-druggies. I get A LOT of headaches. Drugs are my friend.

I - Indecisive. I couldn't decide to put "intelligent" or "idiot", then it hit me.
"So what you wanna do?" "I dunno--Hey, now don't start that again!"

F - Fabulously freakish! Everybody's weird in some way or another. I could have said "Freakin' hot!" or "Fibber". Is that a word?

E - Excited this is almost over. Oh that's you, not me. Sorry.

R - Random. You probably already figured this one out from reading the rest of this rubbish.

I tag Jenny "lucky charm" Sherman and Jenny "rockstar" Crellin, because you share my name.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never know what movies you're paraphrasing, but I do recognize that door and that rock!

Anonymous said...

Narcoleptic, eh? Jewish was better. That was a crack up. I liked the drug reference. And you do realize that even though the Jenny's share your name, their middle names are very likely different? Smooth, Sarah, smooth.

Sarah said...

I made the movies easy this time, rach!

Kacey said...

Indecisive is a good one for me! I should've used that..I can never decide anything. I recognize one of the movie quotes...but I cant think of the darn movie!

Pattie said...

This was a fun way to learn about you...

Jenny said...

Thanks for the Tag... I guess.

Danika said...

If you ever want to watch Nacho Libre, just bring the fam on over! You have to watch it with someone who thinks it's funny, otherwise it probably wouldn't be as funny to you.

The Shermans said...

Thanks for the tag Sarah. I got off way too easy. Check the blog soon for the results.

Maria and Ryan said...

Why Sarah, why? Why do I have to see you in your cheerleader costume? I don't WANT to know these things!!! (in all the years I've known you, do you know that I never knew you were a cheerleader? Dance team, yes. And that was enough. But cheerleader...?! What am I going to do with you.)

Maria and Ryan said...

ps--I still love you.