Thursday, May 8, 2008

Ice Cream Attack




The patient had contact with unknown substance, resulting in abrasions on the face.
Patient demonstrated discomfort when doctors attempted treatment.






Minor lacerations were also noted on lower limbs.












Signs of internal bleeding.






Multiple contusions found on phalanges.
No major hemorrhaging, and no infection. Patient is expected to make a full recovery.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heeheehee!! Oh Sarah. So clever. So dorky. Love ya, miss ya!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Too creative!

Rachel said...

Have you been reading Matt's medical books again? :)

Pattie said...

I have heard about this but have never seen up close..Wow...all i can say is that i am glad she will make a full recovery...i will be sure for now on when i open a box of ice cream i will be very careful.. Thanks for the warning.......

Jenny said...

LOL...need I say more?

Anonymous said...

Great fun really enjoy your sense of humor I'll try to keep up.........hopeless. love DAD

Anonymous said...

When I started reading your blog I thought for sure Matt was writing it. You are just too funny Sarah!!! Linda

Kari said...

Hillarious! Sarah, I recognize that blanket!! Mrs. Doctor---ahhhh cheerleading. I'm still laughing from the last post.

Unknown said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! You are such a fun mommy. I love your blog.