Alex and Rebekah like to throw bouncy balls around the kitchen and watch them go crazy. I can't decide if I would rather have those flying by my head and landing in the pot of soup that I am standing over, or have the kids be trying to climb me and my pants be barely staying on as a result. Usually there are both things happening.
Alex dropped something down the crack between the window and the sill and I couldn't get it out. I told him sorry and it was just going to be there forever. I guess that wasn't good enough because he found a play screwdriver and told me it was a "stucker thing outer".
Rebekah is officially two years old. By that of course I mean that she doesn't want me to put her clothes on even though our house is freezing. Yes, our heater works, we just don't have it set very high. She's nuts.
Autumn in Placerville
7 years ago
3 comments:
heehee. Loving it! Keep it up!
You are too much Sarah. I've been following along. Even my bad days seem easy!!!!! I left another message but forgot to sign my name. Ask Kacie, eventually I do get the hang of it. HLD
Oh thank you, Sarah! That was fun---I look forward to reading about you guys regularly :)
Post a Comment