Sometimes Rachel or Jeremy would ask me if I would rather die from extreme cold or extreme heat. I always said heat and everyone else said cold. I figured cold would be bad because there are frostbite and hypothermia to deal with; plus, I just didn't like being cold. Now I am getting my fair share of it. There are two good things to do when the warmest it gets is 8 degrees Fahrenheit: watch movies or sleep. We did both. We all took a nap on the couch at the same time, which has never happened before, but it was great. Rebekah woke up really happy and decided it was time for some exercise. So, she invented a game called "get my bunsies" (bun-zees). Matt indulged her for a while. Oh, but don't worry, Matt still studied for 4 hours about the heart. Alex did, too--but, it was more like 4 minutes.
4 comments:
Oh, I pity you! What did Bekah's game entail?
Oh, and yes. That was color enough for me. Quite satisfactory.
She would say, "get my bunsies" and then run and wait for Matt to chase her, nab her and pinch her buns
haha! Cute!
Sarah, Love it!! Your pictures are so stinkin' cute! So pretty darn cold, huh? Sounds like you guys need to move to Texas after school. By me : ) We are enjoying 70 degree weather right now in January, and you can buy a house for 100K. Is that tempting enough? I love the fact that you call the subjects leeches! That is so true, especially around dinner time! Miss you. Great to see pics. Hey, what is your home phone #?
Kari
Post a Comment