Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Monsters

We watched Pinocchio with Alex last night. Man, that cartoon is boring. I always hated when Mary and Danny watched it. Of course, it is better than Power Rangers.

So, our refrigerator is named "monster c". I don't know why the letter "c", but whatever. Alex once asked Rebekah if there were sharks under the table and she got totally freaked. She wouldn't let me put her down for a long time. She is super cuddly, though. And she likes faces. She would probably fall asleep on my face if I let her. She likes to put her hands on Alex's face and then cracks up at his reaction. He's a good sport, plus he likes to make her laugh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud about the shark thing, and my roommate was like, "What are you reading?" I think she wanted in on the hilarity of it.

"Brandy, throw more brandy!"

Anonymous said...

I just finally got Danny to quit hogging the Internet. Wow - lots of comments and activity! You've got a great site. It makes miss all of you so much though - and yet helps make it better too. Well, I'll just have to call you and arrange a definite time to fly to St. Louis. Mary tells she she's already booked your place for spring break. - love, MOM

Anonymous said...

Yep, Sarah has no vacancies between the 8th and the 15th. Sorry for the inconvinience.

Anonymous said...

Of March.