Thursday, July 29, 2010

They're taking over

Ways that my children show they are taking control of the family.

When I tell Alex why he needs to eat some fruit at lunchtime, he comes back with, "Woman! This is how it goes..."   

Matt was being utilized as a jungle gym by the kids. He said, "Okay, maybe it's time for bed--you guys are getting a little crazy." Bekah taunts, "You can't stop us."

Keturah will sit on your face if you are laying down.

Michael spits up EVERY time within 2 minutes of getting a bath. He's just showing us that he enjoys smelling rancid and likes the pukey moisture surrounding his neck.

4 comments:

Pattie said...

Sersioulsy parents are suspose to have cotrol..where did you hear this crazy notion..i never heard such a thing
they have control from the very start they have control over our bodies inside and out and then when they come into this world they expect to be fed changed loved etc...you get the rest of the story..
I also heard some where..(who knows where)that we actually signed up for this Can you BELIEVE IT..im not buying it..LOL loL..

Thanks for the update on your family they are so funny.... and you look great...

Rachel said...

What is it with kids sitting on people's faces? I could never figure that one out.

Jenny said...

If only my children were as nice about their taking over of our house. Sigh....

Shanda said...

OH I love you guys so much!!! :)