I am not a great reader, but I recognize a superbly written piece when I see one. My niece sent me this little treasure a while back, and it never fails to bring a smile to my face. You might have to strain your eyes, but it is worth the ocular exercise.
Ambiguous and enlightening. I've never read Twilight or Harry Potter-- and I have no need to seek more literary entertainment because I am the owner of the only copy of this masterpiece. Let it be known that this is not sarcasm--I really do think this is my favorite book. Thanks Elizabeth.
Autumn in Placerville
7 years ago



5 comments:
I'm totally cracking up right now! I have to go tell Elizabeth she's the star of your blog today.
my favorite line is "horses can be pets, not bricks"....that's adorable, I'm not kidding when I say she could probably make some good money off that book. Your little guy is so adorable, I love the little glowing cap of blonde hair, he looks like an angel. PS did you really just have two babies in like one year, your amazing, and you look incredible and your out with the fam at parades....I am beyond impressed!
When Elizabeth first showed her book to me I knew it was priceless... so unintentionally hilarious! I'm glad you enjoy it.
AWESOME.
So then, I guess I have to tell my children the truth about the pet bricks I gave them for Christmas?
Rats!
Post a Comment