Our main course according to Bekah:
"So first we steal the babies and eat them, and then we kill the moms and dads so they won't miss them?"
Um, yeah, that pretty much sums it up.
Then she asks between bites, "Is this a mom and dad chicken or a baby chicken?"
Alex answers, "Probably a mom or dad chicken because the babies don't have very big muscles to eat."
I just take them for a tour of a slaughter house just to save me some time.
5 comments:
awesome dinner conversation :)
nice. I love those kids
Holy hilarious.
Those are precisely the sort of conversations that make me want to be a vegetarian.
Would you like a live demonstration on how to kill, de-feather, clean, and cut a chicken? I think Alex would really like the gutting part. And when you cut open the crop, you can see what your dinner had for dinner.
Fascinating.
Post a Comment