Ten: number of diapers I changed.
Nine: number of times I was spit up on.
Eight: number of times I wiped away tears.
Seven: number of times I wiped a messy face.
Six: number of minutes to myself.
Five: number of times I had snot wiped on my shoulder.
Four: number of baths given.
Three: number of loads of laundry done.
Two: number of stories read to children.
One: number of smiles it takes to make it all worth it.
Autumn in Placerville
7 years ago
13 comments:
aw. It's true.
amen to that. I am still laughing over Alex saying "woman...this is how it goes" seriously that's hilarious. I'm telling you I think our kids would get along very well!
priceless.
Awwwwwwww!
It's so true!
I just read your last 3 blogs, and I can't stop laughing. Your family is too funny, and I love and miss you all.Linda
I'd like to know how many of those diapers, tears, and snot-wipings belonged to Matt?
Amen! That actually sounded like my day in nursery on Sunday except I would need to add getting peed on!
Six minutes?!? What's your secret?
And is zero the number of times you got to use the restroom by yourself?
You're an amazing mom. Let's see Matt's stats next.
sarah, I love you. I don't even know what to say more than that. you are awesome! I love that little Mikey too :-) Congrats on moving, a new baby, birthdays close together, 3-yrs of med school done, getting through a traumatic doctors' appointment and everything else!
ps: did I mention that I miss you? your sarcasm does my heart good!
Sarah: I'd like to invite you to read my blog. Please email me your address. Mine is micnnat@aol.com.
The smile does make you forget the pain.. and aggravation.. and stress.. and.. are we sure it's worth it?? There's no logic to love, there just isn't. But, I do agree with your sentiment. p.s. you left out the "zero" = minutes for romance, extra sleep, or a shower!
Too cute!
Post a Comment