Wasn't there a picture of Elizabeth with a rag on her head? Or did you just tell me about that? Or did Rachel? I don't remember!
Keturah is so dang cute, and she's changing so quickly! I feel like I don't know her at all, and that makes me feel like a bad aunt. :( I really hope you guys can come down to VA, cause I don't think I'll have enough money to see you guys until Spring Break again.
Yeah, it's official, Keturah is the cutest thing ever.
You stole my idea, though - I swear it, I just did that with Connor a couple weeks ago. (Yes, I did it TOO, that's the "with".) Now he tries to do it himself.. you know, because there's always random pants laying around in any good white trash household :)
My family will take you on any day in the redneck contest. You can't beat Heather giving Connor a bath on the frontlawn - in a big cooking pot =P
5 comments:
Congratulations, Keturah! Might I just add that you are looking so grown up, too!
I love the expression on her face in the last one.
Wasn't there a picture of Elizabeth with a rag on her head? Or did you just tell me about that? Or did Rachel? I don't remember!
Keturah is so dang cute, and she's changing so quickly! I feel like I don't know her at all, and that makes me feel like a bad aunt. :( I really hope you guys can come down to VA, cause I don't think I'll have enough money to see you guys until Spring Break again.
Calling you Monday. Be there. :)
I'll send you guys some diapers made of duct tape and toilet paper. They'll fit the profile perfectly!
Yeah, it's official, Keturah is the cutest thing ever.
You stole my idea, though - I swear it, I just did that with Connor a couple weeks ago. (Yes, I did it TOO, that's the "with".) Now he tries to do it himself.. you know, because there's always random pants laying around in any good white trash household :)
My family will take you on any day in the redneck contest. You can't beat Heather giving Connor a bath on the frontlawn - in a big cooking pot =P
Post a Comment