Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Blah, Blah, Blah

Have you ever played Clue? When I played with older siblings, they were always writing their findings down which led them to winning faster. I thought I had gotten pretty good, so I challenged my friend Eva. She started writing furiously and kept writing the whole time when she wasn't taking a turn. I was sweatin' bullets and thinking I must be really stupid because I didn't have anything. It turns out that I won, and I immediately asked her if I could see what she wrote. The entire page was covered:
Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah.

It made me laugh. When I asked her if she was just trying to throw me off, she explained, "No, I just saw this blank page and thought I was supposed to fill it."

Anyway, these pictures have absolutely nothing to do with that story. I typed the title thinking that nobody wants to read what I write and they just want some pictures, so why explain them? I might as well be writing Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah.
However, I'll still provide you with some orientation.


At one of the many beaches...



In Frankenmuth--a little German town with fun stuff to see.
We got some cheese, homemade ice cream, and some taffy.




10 comments:

Mary said...

Ha! Your post sounds like mine! Well, rest assured, I care about what you write. How long did it take you to write out all those "blah"s? Eva was really funny. I remember wishing I could hang out with you guys.

Nashelle said...

Pictures are great but you write the greatest posts. I'd read it even if you did just write "blah, blah.." and think, "oh, that Sarah, she's so creative and funny!"

Melanie Chambers said...

I'm glad you didn't end up buying those scary larger than normal stuffed lion and tiger. Or did you??

Unknown said...

I'm with Nashelle. It is always a treat to read what you write.

It looks like life is full of fun and adventures!

H said...

I agree with everyone, I think you are hilarious. Now stop fishing for complements and show us more pictures. I'm totally kidding!!!
And by the way it's just not fair how stinkin' cute you are.
Love you,
Heather

Jenny said...

Looks like you guys have been enjoying yourselves! We miss you tons.

K.E.N said...

I LOVE Frankenmuth...I'm jealous you can go there whenever you want. Did you go to Bronner's and get an ornament? You should.

Rachel said...

Pictures show what you've been doing but words tell what you've been thinking. I remember that game with Eva... I always thought she was a little crazy. I suppose that's what made her so fun. Though WHY was she always at our house when we were having german chocolate cake and she hated coconut?

N said...

Yes, what Rachel said. Except that better pictures can convey more *how* it happened, not just what happened.

I agree with Heather, btw. More pictures, please!

N said...

Mary and I played Clue this weekend - a bunch. I hadn't played in a coon's age. All the note taking is indeed unnerving. Then again, Jasmin won twice with no extra notes, so it must not count for that much!