We took a little road trip for the 4th and visited our previous neighbors from Kirksville. We just couldn't last more than 2 weeks without seeing them again. The parade we went to was very long, but entertaining in parts.
Tab and Alex, happy to be together.
Sarah and Jenny, happy to be together.
Keturah and Paisley, not caring at all if they're together.
However, they have matching bows, thanks to Jenny.
However, they have matching bows, thanks to Jenny.
Some pirates from the parade. I was trying to get a good one for Jenny because Tab loves pirates (hence the themed party for the boys' birthdays), but to no avail.
Hanging out at their house, which included yummy food, interesting (read: often very strange) conversation, and some napping. Sounds like vacation for sure.
We also went to a little town shindig with some fun and games for kids. Here are some glimpses of the fun:
Alex is about to take out Tab's legs.
Bekah and Keturah watching fireworks. Keturah is wearing a burp rag to ward off mosquitos. Who knows? The fashion may catch on.
7 comments:
That's so cool you have great friends like that. It looks like a memorable holiday.
You'll have to let us know what your school/work schedule will be coming up. How long are you guys in MI?
I'd love love to be able to take another roadtrip out there.. not sure if that will be able to happen. Maybe next spring - who knows?!
Your kids are so funny! The burp rag style is definitely a winner!
Thanks again for coming. It was so fun. My house feels empty without you guys. You are welcome to come back and visit any time. And I have no idea what kind of strange conversation you could be referring to.
I'm glad you had a great 4th. You have really been busy this past month! All the children are growing so fast. Miss you all.
Looks like you guys had a GREAT 4th! Love all the pics! And Keturah is so cute, and all your kids look so different, isn't it fun to look at? I promise that hat will be in the mail soon- done forever, still sitting on the counter until I get my butt to the post office :)
Wow, I'm behind on some posts here! Glad you guys had fun! I'd say more, but it's almost 3:30 in the morning (just went to see the 6th HP movie at midnight) and I'm about to crash. Cheerio.
Post a Comment