Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Baywatch Babe


Baywatch


Babe


We went to explore part of Michigan last weekend and camped for a bit. The road next to us was gravel so I told Bekah to be careful because if she fell, she'd probably get cut. She asked me if rocks had blood in them. When I said no, she asked if they had scrapes in them. Just keep blaming the rocks, honey.
By the way, she did fall. No surprise there.



Bekah does her marshmallows "raw" or black and flaming. Nothing in between.


S'more Alex

Lay by the bay...

Make things out of clay...

I just may, whaddya say?

I guess if you haven't seen Happy Gilmore, that isn't funny, but I'm leavin' it anyway.


More happy people
Out on a hike, and Keturah is lovin' life.



What a good dad...



We found a sweet playground by the bay. Matt and I got out of the van, ditched Keturah in a corner and went to play. Oh, yeah, the kids were there, too.Yeah, baby!

14 comments:

Maria and Ryan said...

Sarah--are you lovin' life in Michigan or what? Looks like you had an awesome camping trip! Wish we had been there with you--our camping trip was not as fun. Sadly. Anyway, so when are you driving all the way across the country to come see US? We'll be waiting, right here, in eager anticipation...

Jenny said...

How fun. Jason will be totally jealous that you guys went camping. He really wants to go. Perhaps we'll have to meet up and do it some time.

Amy Beatty said...

Your family is so adorable!!! You can't go wrong playing outdoors. Keep the happy Gilmore coming!!

Rachel said...

I love the picture of Keturah in the front pack. It looks like a lot of fun.

Pattie said...

I think you are having too much fun in Michigan...lucky...

Linda said...

Sounds like a wonderful camping trip. I loved all the happy pictures and I can't believe how much Keturah has changed. She is a little doll.

Elsie said...

Seeing all of those pictures of you and your family makes me smile! You look like you had so much fun - I miss you guys!

N said...

Looks like a really pretty place. Not so much on the hills, tho? Thanks for so many pix :)

Melanie Chambers said...

michigan looks awesome. I mean it...anyone want a peanut (uh...that's princess bride and I'm leaving it!)

Mary said...

Ha! Nice. Love the pics. I'd be all over that playground, too. I agree with Linda - Keturah looks so different! Then again, I saw her when she was REALLY little. Cute new picture of the 3 kids at the top of the blog, too. And I liked the Happy Gilmore quote.

Charla and Jarom said...

I just don't think your kids could get any cuter! You all have such great smiles :)

Melissa said...

Keturah is so cute. I just want to kiss her fat little cheeks. I can't believe how much bigger she is since you guys left. Oh and Alex is hilarious.

Shanda said...

K, LOVE the new picture of your kids up top, LOVE you and Matt- you have got to be the funnest happiest couple around, and LOVE the Happy Gilmore quote :) AWESOME.

H said...

Looks like so much fun!! You sure do have a good lookin family. I love that picture of you and Keturah. She's all smily, happy.