So here is the pumpkin carving picture:
And for one of the trunk-or-treat activities, Bekah was a princess. She actually looks like a girl for once.
We went door to door with Jace and Heather Fullmer, who are going to Michigan with us for Rotations. Oh, by the way, we are moving to Michigan in June, in case you haven't heard. Anyway, my Chinese shirt is sort of busting open because I'm wearing a bulky fleece sweater underneath. At 5 months I am showing, but not too noticably in this particular shirt when I'm not sporting a sweater underneath. (Just then I wanted to say "a sweater inferior to the shirt"--the anatomy lingo is getting to me). ANYWAY, all I'm saying is that I'm not as poofy as this picture suggests, I promise.
7 comments:
oh man I need that chimichanga recipe. Those looked awesome. Cute halloween pictures. On to the next holiday, now. I heard Christmas music in Walgreens yesterday!!
Alex's cowboy was so cute. I love kids so much. They are so darn funny. Bekah makes a beautiful princess. I think she always looks like the most darling little girl. She has got the cutest little face.
I love Alex's cowboy creativity! Becca looked so cute as princess! Love the busting top of yours, but I'll vouch for you, you are definitely not that big! And to think this is your third pregnancy! How do you do it? I don't think I was that small at that point with even my first!
Bekah looks so cute in her princess costume! She cleans up good. She of course looks cute in the tiger costume as well, but I think Alex took the cake when he wore it. I like Alex's Batman costume, too, even if I think Spiderman is cooler. And I totally recognize that chinese shirt! I would think that wearing a sweater under it would have violated some sort of credo with you. Like socks with flip-flops.
I miss you guys!! Thanks for the real update.
All the pictures are cute, but Alex takes the cake with his cowboy costume. I also like Bekah all girly dressed as a princess. Lots of love, Linda
Very fun Sarah, and I don't think you look puffy at all, you look great! Eat more chocolate!
We love your kids. You guys aren't too bad either. They looked awesome!
Post a Comment