Saturday, November 1, 2008

Catching up...

I've been such a slacker with blogging. So this is what happened in October:
My mom and my brother Danny came to visit us. We went to the school's Still-A-Bration dinner and activities, went to Nauvoo, and just hung around the house playing with the kids. We had a little un-spoiling to do after wards, but it was really fun having them here. We had a late night of Scattergories and it was a crack up. Oh, and Danny spent a lot of time fixing our computer. I backed up everything, but now my pictures are not organized at all, so that accounts for one reason why I haven't been updating lately.
Both my mom and Danny get mad when you take pictures of them, so I had to get them when they weren't looking. This is them reading stories to the kids at bedtime.



A little before they came, Matt had his 28th birthday. I also had mine not that long ago, but those are the only pictures that I forgot to back up before we reformatted our computer. This is Matt with some of the lovely gifts he received. Matt says thanks to everyone!



I made chimichangas for his birthday dinner. Oh man, they were so stinkin' good! It is always fun to fry stuff, too.


A while back we went to a corn maze/pumpkin patch nearby. Here are the kids jumping in a straw pile.


When we got to the middle of the train-themed maze, there was a train whistle that we got to pull.


Before we left Alex told Bekah, "We're going to a pumpkin patch". Bekah says, "Eeew".
Alex explains, "No not a eye patch made out of pumpkin"

Posing with our little friend Jackson in the maze.

Alex jumping the hay in the little kid maze instead of going through it.


On a hay ride.


So now you know that we haven't been completely boring. The end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally miss green fields and cows. I'm glad you guys are having fun. Don't forget to eat, Sarah!

Anonymous said...

YOU GOT A DECENT PICTURE OF DANNY?! You deserve a prize or something.

Wow, you guys did a lot of stuff! (Then again, it's been years since you updated last...) I'm glad all's been fun. You got some cool shots of the kids playing. I'm proud of Alex for jumping on the hay instead of going through. I would have done that too!