Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pat

The results of the ultra sound are:Haha, who really knows??
Just kidding, it is supposed to be a girl, but I'm not really trusting it this time. Everyone knows those times when people are supposed to have a girl, and it most assuredly it not a female when the baby makes it's debut. But, on the other hand, it could be a truthful soul and not trying to hide anything at all.
So we are having a "Pat". Conclusive, right?

12 comments:

Sarah said...

Ugh. There's no way to take the beauty of a little baby away like showing that ugly mug.
That was an apology attempt, in case anyone is utterly disgusted.

Chaundra said...

I can't believe it another baby! How exciting... Miss you guys!
Chaundra

Mickey said...

Hooray! May I suggest "Nat"? When are you due?

Kacey said...

A girl!! Yayy!!

Lets hope its not a "pat"...that thing is pretty creepy.

DeAnne said...

Congrats! I guess you are already prepared for a boy or a girl. It will be fun to KNOW for sure when your sweet little one comes! We wish you the best!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Yay, congratulations! Love the "Pat" picture...you crack me up!

H said...

A little girl, ah I'm so excited for you!
Sorry I've been so busy with Connor and all I have no time time to chat. But I love ya like a sista!
Heather

Unknown said...

The due date is March 5. Maybe I'll post a poll when we actually get some feasible name ideas.

Maria and Ryan said...

congrats! another little beauty for all of us sons-only parents to be jealous of...sigh. Seriously though, congrats!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Nice picture -- I can see where Pat gets the good looks. I know about the whole tricky part of it. Didn't Mom say Danny was supposed to be a girl? Heehee. They were going to name him Elizabeth and everything, she said. Then again, that was a while ago. Ultrasounds are better now.

Nashelle said...

Yay! Congrats, either way!

Ron and Rachelle said...

congrats on another baby! it will be a fun surprise! love your blogs!