Saturday, October 4, 2008

Excuses, Excuses

"Alex, do you have to go potty?"

"No. My bladder isn't full of pee yet."

-------------------------------------------

"Bekah, please don't pick the glue off of that."

"I'm sorry, but I have to."

--------------------------------------

"Alex, could you please help me set the table?"

"No, I just don't have time right now."

Could someone get me scheduled in this 4 year old's book?

10 comments:

Natalie said...

HA! Your hoodlums are too cute and too smart! Very clever and fun post! Wish I was there to hear them first hand, and so that you could hear me dying of laughter.

Amy Beatty said...

I love your kids. They always make me laugh. DO you really set the table?- thats cute.

Shanda said...

Nice. Don't you love how they do that? Copy all the things we say, and at just the right moment to make it both a little annoying and ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!! Love you guys!

Jenny said...

You crack me up. Alex is such a goober.

Anonymous said...

Bekah sounds just like Natalie used to. Natalie has always been a picker, too, and she'd always tell me she "had to". I miss you and your little munchkins.

Saturne said...

Peter always tells me "Sorry, I'm busy!" If you figure out how to get something Penciled in for Alex, tell me so I can do it for Peter!

Jaime said...

LOL! That is funny Sarah, they are so cute!

Maria and Ryan said...

at least you get coherent phrases...all i get is a big bunch of strung together no's. like this: no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, NO, NO, NO!!! and then like a minute later it will start again: no, no, NO, NO...

yeah. thanks for that, kid. i think i get the picture.

maybe we could trade, huh? Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Oh my hilarious! They both sound way older than they're supposed to.

Elsie said...

hahahah!!! I love your kids, they are so funny!!