Thursday, October 16, 2008

Cali, parte dos

We only got one evening to meet up with my Dad and Linda because they ran off to Vegas for their anniversary! I was a little jealous of all the fun stuff they had planned, but I'm really glad I got to see them, if only for a few hours.
Linda and Kacey pushing kids on swings

While we were all playing frisbee and yappin', the boys found some wicked awesome dirt to slide down the hill in and throw on each other. This is Alex afterwards.

Rachel's kids and my kids, before parting ways.
Brian, Alex, Jason, Rebekah, Steven, Natalie, Elizabeth.

Mary, me, Rachel.
I know Jedd took a better picture of us, and Rach was supposed to email it to me (hint, hint, Rach)

I spent a couple of days up the hill with Matt's family. We went to the pool where Matt played as a kid.
Alex and Grandpa


Bekah and Grandma


On Friday we took a trip down to see my brother and on the way stopped in to see my favorite lady over in Clovis. We took my grandma to get Lebanese food (holy good!) and let the kids play at McD's.

2 comments:

Kacey said...

SOOOOOOOOO many cute pictures! I'm glad you posted them even if it was 2 months overdue! =)

jayne said...

Hey, I used to live in Clovis---eons ago. I'm glad someone cool still lives there since I moved away.