Most feet she has fallen from (on her head) in her life: 4
Number of times she has re-bruised the same spot before it healed from a previous bonk: 3
Number of times she cried from falling on her head this week: 2
The comedy of watching all her klutzy blunders: Priceless
14 comments:
Amazing that she's still smiling with such a beat up face!
She is such a pretty little thing, poor girl. She seems to handle well.
What did she fall off of that was four feet high? She must be a little dare devil (or really clutsy) to get hurt that often. She sure is a cutie.
She fell off our kitchen counter--onto tile. I didn't really measure, but when you add her height plus the counter, it is probably around 4 feet.
I have no idea how she didn't get seriously wounded from that, but she was fine.
She's kinda daring, but mostly klutzy.
A couple of weeks ago Brian fell 3 feet (you know that shelf in the shower?) onto tile on his head. He had a horrible bruise on his forehead.
Rebekah looks like she hit some gravel or something pretty rough to get so scraped up. I bet you get lots of comments when you take her anywhere.
What color does Matt think those wounds are???
She is SO beautiful, even with a beat-up face.
It looks like she has a really nasty rash or something. Love the commercial. You might want to see if you can sell it to Mastercard. Until then, Make Bekah wear a helmet.
Rachel's right. That picture is from gravel scrapes. Alex tipped the bike trailer and they both spilled out onto the road.
I'm glad that I'm not the only one that laughs at my kid when the fall. I'm evil I know. But sometimes you just gotta womder what posesses them to do some of the things that are causing them to fall anyway.
Hey can you put a lease on that little chica, huh Sarah? Any stitches yet? You're in for some fun teenage years...
love yall!
leash---it's supposed to say leash, but lease is kinda funny too...
Like father like daughter! Must be in the genes---I don't remember how old her dad was (maybe in his teens) when he finally learned to put his hands up when he fell on his face!
Shocking!!
Hey guys, Just wanted to say hello and that we like your blog! We just started ours and you can check it out! Hope all is well!
she's precious..
klutzy or no :)
Post a Comment