Dude, you guys have too much fun in the summer. I want to crash over there! I've been making s'mores in the oven under the broiler. It works and tastes fine, but it's not the same.
Awesome fun. Your backyard was big and relatively unadorned, but kids and fireflies and campfires definitely complete the recipe for some lovely memories :)
There are day lillies everywhere here in PA. Did you know you can eat them. We used fry up the buds in butter all of the time when we were little. Now the thought makes me gag, but if you are feeling adventurous! We miss you guys. Hope you are enjoying your summer!
Is that your backyard?? It's huge! And so green! Those flowers are really pretty. Love the hair! Are the kids really asleep under the bed. That's hilarious. I"m excited for August! I hope it works out!
11 comments:
I'm soooooo jealous! I wish I had a huge beautiful backyard like that. What fun, right in your own backyard.
We had those orange flowers come up too. I think they're so pretty!
Your backyard looks like a great place to play. I love s'mores!
Dude, you guys have too much fun in the summer. I want to crash over there! I've been making s'mores in the oven under the broiler. It works and tastes fine, but it's not the same.
I love backyards! They are my favorite place to hang out :) I can't believe you have fireflies! That's so awesome! I've only seen them in movies!
Btw, thanks for taking a picture of the lillies!
Your back yard looks great, and I love the flowers. But the best part is the pooped out kids under the bed. Linda
Awesome fun. Your backyard was big and relatively unadorned, but kids and fireflies and campfires definitely complete the recipe for some lovely memories :)
Jealous. Miss our backyard :(
There are day lillies everywhere here in PA. Did you know you can eat them. We used fry up the buds in butter all of the time when we were little. Now the thought makes me gag, but if you are feeling adventurous! We miss you guys. Hope you are enjoying your summer!
Is that your backyard?? It's huge! And so green! Those flowers are really pretty. Love the hair! Are the kids really asleep under the bed. That's hilarious. I"m excited for August! I hope it works out!
Post a Comment