So I guess we do some fun things. We went to the wading pool at the park and they liked it a lot. We forgot to bring any toys, so they just borrowed some random objects as they floated by. When Alex found a kick board, he climbed out of the pool to show me. I explained what you do with it, "You hold it out in front of you and then kick your feet". So he holds it out and then drop kicks it. I guess I forgot to tell him you do it in the water.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That looks like it was a lot of fun! It makes me think of the time we went swimming in Lancaster. And that makes me think of the time we played tennis in Lancaster. And that is just funny to think of.
4 comments:
That looks like it was a lot of fun! It makes me think of the time we went swimming in Lancaster. And that makes me think of the time we played tennis in Lancaster. And that is just funny to think of.
Love you, Miss you!
I wish we could be there to play, too!
That's a HILARIOUS story! And fun times :)
That's hilarious about the kickboard!!
Post a Comment