Monday, July 7, 2008

Summer Shananigans



























Just some of the stuff that we've been up to.
This was my favorite car at the car show in town. We had fun setting off some fireworks, but the kids don't like the really noisy ones.
I'm not really in the mood to describe much because I was trying to post a video, and it is just not letting me! So I'm kind of annoyed about that. Anyway, this is our last week together and then Matt has to leave for St. Louis for his preceptorship with a family doctor there. Even being apart for 2 weeks is not driving us to get cell phones--haha is that sad or what?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun water park! Bekah is so cute. I'm feeling this peer pressure to post a picture of myself in a swimsuit, now. If Mary does it, I'll have to. Not likely!

mattbeatty said...

Sarah you look way too cute in your swim suit. It's so girly. Sorry you couldn't post your video. I have matt do all the hard stuff for me. I think thats great that you guys don't have cell phones. I wish I didn't use my so much. I don't have long distance on my home phone so I have to use my cell to call anyone in my family.

mattbeatty said...

Matts not going to like that I'm posting under him!! Sorry, It's just me, Amy

Anonymous said...

Wow, all these swimsuit pictures. I agree, you look darling in your swimsuit. I was checking out Nathan's blog, and I saw a picture of you and Matt. I seriously thought it was Becka for a minute. Ok, so now there are three bathing beauties. Linda

Kacey said...

Your suit is stinkin cute! I love it. And of course you have the tiny little body for it. The kids are cuties too, and the water park looks fun!

H said...

Sarah,
You do look absolutely beautiful. I love your suit and your hair.(sorry I didn't say anything about it earlier) (Now mine is longer than yours!) You look gorgeous darling, just gorgeous! The kids are very cute too.
I love ya sista,
Header

Shanda said...

WOW you guys are awesome :) I can't believe you don't have cell phones! That rocks :)