Thursday, June 12, 2008

Before and After





17 comments:

Pattie said...

Wow its so cute. enjoy the cool hair cut this summer...

The Haas Family said...

I've been waiting for you to post this picture! Tamra came by on Thursday and said that you had cut your hair and that it looked adorable...she was right! I guess no one will mistake us now (of course I am twenty pounds heavier--that could be a dead giveaway, too).

Anonymous said...

Wow, the grass is actually green?!

Haha, just kidding. I love it! I mean, I loved it when it was long, too, but this way your hair doesn't look quite so freakishly small...

Don't you just love little sisters?

Seriously, though, I love it.

Anonymous said...

I'm very surprised... I remember the time when you were 16 and I cut your hair shorter than you wanted and you weren't happy about it. I guess this means you've forgiven me! You look great, as always!

jayne said...

Wow! You really chopped it! It is so cute on you. The long hair was cute too, by the way. You can pull off either look with perfection.

Devri said...

I love the cut! I saw you at the pool today and meant to tell you, but it looks really good!

Shanda said...

Oh my goodness! What prompted that?! Are you loving it or wishing it was long again, because as soon as I cut my hair I always wish I didn't... FUN SUMMER CUT!!

Anonymous said...

btw, I meant *head* so freakishly small... But you probably got that.

Anonymous said...

I'm also surprised, but it's very cute. What did Matt say?? Your Dad always wants my hair long. I try to keep it long...ish. Love, Linda

Kacey said...

Cuteness!!

Unknown said...

I love it! You are adorable. Did you donate all your hair?

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I don't think I've seen your hair that short since I cut it short for the beach when you were tiny. Love, Mom

Nashelle said...

Love it!!

Melanie Chambers said...

So cute.

DeGooyer Family said...

Cute haircut!!

Shuldberg said...

WAAAAA!!!!! It is really short! It looks darling! That must have been so weird to go from so long to so short!

Kari said...

Is that really you?? I think it's been since Freshman year in high school that is was that short, right? Remember when you cut my hair in high school in front of your pool? Totally cute--it looks so healthy and thick.