Sunday, October 24, 2010

Everywhere that Mary went

Aunt Mary came over to get her fill of Michigan in the fall since her current home in California is not all that autumn-esque. First we had to get stocked with free movies from the library and then stop by the Mc Donald's playplace.


That night, Mary and I went to the Bishop's storehouse to can some food, which was a lot funner than it sounds. The next day we cooked a lot, though I don't really remember what. We had a campfire that night so Mary could have her s'mores.



She got Michael to smile bigger for the camera than I ever could.


We skipped on up to Frankenmuth to show Mares the town and to climb in trees...



...and to try on hats.


Bekah just looked cute no matter what kind of ridiculous hat she had on.


Later, Mary and I made Halloween sugar cookies and she just cut these freehand because I have no cool cookie cutters. I thought they were pretty darn good.


We got Mary her very own pumpkin because we knew she wouldn't get to do this at home.


And then, like a good Aunt, she left the kids with blanket forts in their rooms.


No comments: