My dad took us to the movies to see How to train your Dragon while Linda played with Keturah back home. Not to be outdone by her husband, Linda took the kids swimming in their hotel pool.
Linda and I went food shopping, Matt and Dad went BBQ shopping and the combination that evening was magical. I think that is the most fun I've had in my kitchen. All the times Mary bragged about having Dad's bbq whilst I was exiled in the opposite half of the country can now be forgiven. And to top that all off--ice cream sundaes. Heaven.
5 comments:
You've got to love when family is in town!
I'm so glad you got to see them!
Crazy how family hungry one can get when there is a dearth. Also crazy how much one can miss out on during med school. Unfair, unfair, unfair.
I didn't realize I was torturing you so much. :) That's awesome that you have a barbecue now. I'm glad y'all had fun.
We had a wonderful time with everyone. Our visit was action packed, which made it all the more fun and exciting. I loved working in the kitchen with Sarah! And cuddling with Bekah while watching our evening movie made my day. Love you all,Grandma Linda
Post a Comment